
The world is in shock at Princess Catherine’s cancer news.
The world is in shock as Princess Catherine made a surprise video announcement about her cancer.
Catherine, Princess of Wales said she is in the early stages of chemotherapy treatment after a cancer diagnosis.
She made a heartwarming video to let the world know that she was undergoing preventative chemotherapy treatment after cancer was discovered when she had abdominal surgery.
In the video, Catherine was brave, professional, serious and very poised.
She said it was a terrible shock for everyone about the cancer diagnosis, since she had already undergone a difficult few months after the surgery.
She announced that the reason for her abdominal surgery was not cancer related, it was subsequently discovered after they did the surgery. In her case, they would have tested whatever they removed from her for cancer, as it is general protocol for any type of internal surgery.
Since the cancer was discovered, Catherine has been undergoing preventative chemotherapy since late February.
The selfless princess said she was thinking of everyone who was affected by cancer and stated: “For everyone facing this disease, in whatever form, please do not lose faith or hope. You are not alone.”
“William and I have been doing everything we can to process and manage this privately for the sake of our young family. It has taken us time to explain everything to George, Charlotte and Louis in a way that is appropriate for them, and to reassure them that I am going to be ok.”
She asked the public for “some time, space and privacy”.
Princess Catherine and Prince William won’t appear with the Royal Family on Easter Sunday. There won’t be any early return to official duties for the princess – no date has been set for her return.
Princess Catherine should be proud of herself for making this terribly brave video to let the world know how she’s doing. The details of the type of cancer she has have not been disclosed.
A Buckingham Palace spokesperson said the King was “so proud of Catherine for her courage in speaking as she did, and he has “remained in the closest contact with his beloved daughter-in-law throughout the past weeks”.
We wish Catherine a speedy and full recovery.




Leave a Comment